NOTE: Please only respond to B if you are currently in a game I am in (milliways_bar
. I cannot do this for regular fandom because my brain doesn't work that way and I can't remember my past characters well enough to do it. If you disregard this and it makes me cranky enough, I might just delete your comment. I'm getting a little tired of people ignoring the roleplay
aspect of these memes when I do them.
A, of course, can qualify as a fanfic question too, so that one's open to everyone.A. Has my portrayal of a character(s) changed the way you think of him/her?
B. Pick one of my characters and I'll answer the following questions about him or her.
I reserve the right to omit questions that I think are stupid, that I can't quantify for the character in question, or that look at me funny.
1. What would your character kill for? What would they die for?
2. What would they refuse to do under any circumstances? Why?
3. What do they dream about?
4. What’s their biggest fear?
5. What single object would they be most hard pressed to part with? Why?
6. What is their fondest memory?
7. What is their worst memory?
8. What or who was were their most significant influence? Expound.
9. What do they believe makes a successful life?
10. What makes them laugh?
11. What are their religious views?
12. What is their greatest strength?
13. Do they have a fatal flaw? If so, what is it?
14. Who is the most important person in their life?
15. If they died, who would miss them most? How would they die?